Displaying dynamic graphical output on the browser without refreshing the browser
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   VARUN_PUCHNANDA
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:23 AM

I want to display the dynamic graphical output from a java method and a java class. This activity I am performing on a buttons click created in JSF language (jsfh:commandButton) I want the button should call the java method after a specific time interval because the java method is constantly retrieving the data from the database (when ever the changes take place inside the database) I want to display the dynamic graphical output on the browser without refreshing the browser. Please help me in solving my Problem. Should I use AJAX but the problem in AJAX is that It retrieves data from the server in the form of XML data. Not in java bytecode. I my case the output is in the form of javabytecode because the graphics display o   More>>

I want to display the dynamic graphical output from a java
method and a java class. This activity I am performing on a buttons click created in JSF language
(jsfh:commandButton) I want the button should call the java method after a specific time interval because the java method is constantly retrieving the data from the database (when ever the changes take place inside the database) I want to display the dynamic graphical output on the browser without refreshing the browser. Please help me in solving my Problem. Should I use AJAX but the problem in AJAX is that It retrieves data from the server in the form of XML data.

Not in java bytecode. I my case the output is in the form of javabytecode because the graphics display of a line is coming from a java class file.

One more question is how to call a java method from a javaScript code. I am using applet tag in jsp page and extending the java class file with applet, but a square box comes whenever I use the applet tag and a java.lang.NullException comes. I do not want the applet should come on the jsp page

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact