Phonetic search using Lucene and Tangentum apis(Error: java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   lakc_a
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 4, 2006 06:43 AM

im using Lucene and Tangentum apis for phonetic search. If i create index for few keys then my code is woring fine, but i want to create index for more than 20000 keys. If i created such a big index then during searching its throwing "java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor". The message of this exception when using in JSP "java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor" if i run stand-alone in eclipse thats throwing "java.io.IOException: The handle is invalid" here is the line of code where exception is throwing.. String title = hits.doc(i).get("TITLE-VALUE");    More>>

im using Lucene and Tangentum apis for phonetic search. If i create index for few keys then my code is woring fine, but i want to create index for more than 20000 keys. If i created such a big index then during searching its throwing "java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor".

The message of this exception when using in JSP "java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor"
if i run stand-alone in eclipse thats throwing "java.io.IOException: The handle is invalid"

here is the line of code where exception is throwing..
String title = hits.doc(i).get("TITLE-VALUE");

<<Less

Re: Phonetic search using Lucene and Tangentum apis(Error: java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor)

Posted By:   Otis_Gospodnetic  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 4, 2006 06:11 PM

It's hard to guess what's wrong without knowing all the code. I believe '-' in the field is OK, but try changing the field name, just to make sure that's not the culprit.
About | Sitemap | Contact