dcsimg
please help me to write the class diagram for this problem
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   indu_khurana
Posted On:   Saturday, March 25, 2006 03:46 AM

design a class diagram or date model for this problem: A company has some clients and some officers. Also it has some rooms to be used for meetings between client and officers. one officer is responsible for each room. and room has unique room id. a meeting will be aranged only when the officer and client are free and room is also free. the officer and clients must be registered to the system which will give them unique email ids. arrange the meetings.

Re: please help me to write the class diagram for this problem

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, June 2, 2006 02:35 PM

help me now

Posted On:   Friday, May 5, 2006 12:34 PM

design a class diagram or date model for this problem: A company has some clients and some officers. Also it has some rooms to be used for meetings between client and officers. one officer is responsible for each room. and room has unique room id. a meeting will be aranged only when the officer and client are free and room is also free. the officer and clients must be registered to the system which will give them unique email ids. arrange the meetings.

Posted On:   Sunday, April 9, 2006 12:49 PM

About | Sitemap | Contact