JSP error
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Naveen_Babu
Posted On:   Friday, March 24, 2006 01:08 AM

While I am submitting the data i'm getting an error saying java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not update; currently locked. Even I close the table I'm getting this error For this there are two jsp files involved. In the first jsp program i have some textboxes and select boxes,for select boxes i have to get the data from the database. In the second form I have to insert data into the database. But when i click on Submit button i'm getting an error as above some times but after i stop the tomcat server and restart it , it is working for some time and again the same problem For Database connection i'm using a bean and a in   More>>

While I am submitting the data i'm getting an error saying

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not update; currently locked.

Even I close the table I'm getting this error
For this there are two jsp files involved.
In the first jsp program i have some textboxes and select boxes,for select boxes i have to get the data from the database.

In the second form I have to insert data into the database.

But when i click on Submit button i'm getting an error as above some times

but after i stop the tomcat server and restart it , it is working for some time and again the same problem

For Database connection i'm using a bean and a include file

Please give the reply ,
I'm implementing this as part of my project.
Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact