Problem in window.open
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kiruthigha_Rajasekaran
Posted On:   Monday, March 13, 2006 04:26 AM

There is weird problem in one of the machines for window.open. The code is something like below. function NewWindow(mypage, myname, w, h, scroll) { var winl = (screen.width - w) / 2; var wint = (screen.height - h) / 4; var winprops = "width=" + w + ", height=" + h + ", left=" + winl + ", top=" + wint + ", menubar=no, status=yes, location=no, toolbar=no, scrollbars=" + scroll + ", resizable=yes" window.open(mypage, myname, winprops); } function displayWin(test1) { var link = "Test2.html?test="+test1+"; NewWindow(link,'winPop','800','600','yes'); } ]]>]]> . . . . click here In many systems with the   More>>

There is weird problem in one of the machines for window.open.

The code is something like below.

click here

In many systems with the same version of IE and windows XP, the above code works. I have compared the settings in all the machines which is same. But I am not able to figure out why the above code does not work in few machines. Any help is greatly appreciated.

<<Less

Re: Problem in window.open

Posted By:   Almagest_FUTT  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 14, 2006 08:43 AM

Have you checked the javascript console for error log ? One thing also is I'm not truly sure the whitespaces in the "winprops" string are allowed. You could try removing them.
About | Sitemap | Contact