How to get login page when user clicks on browser's back button
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kamlesh_dobaria
Posted On:   Friday, March 3, 2006 12:22 AM

Hi, I am using struts framework. I have set property nochache=true in response header of all pages. So, browser does not caches my pages. Now,when I am clicking on browser's back button, I am getting following message..generated by browser. Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you. To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button. Instead of that I want to show user a login page, when it clicks on back button. Can anyone help me?    More>>

Hi,

I am using struts framework.
I have set property nochache=true in response header of all pages.
So, browser does not caches my pages.

Now,when I am clicking on browser's back button, I am getting following message..generated by browser.

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.

Instead of that I want to show user a login page, when it clicks on back button.

Can anyone help me?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact