dcsimg
Plugins:OverWriting the object contribution in the plugin.xml file
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   VIn_2000
Posted On:   Friday, February 3, 2006 06:57 AM

Hi, i am an eclipse plugin developer. i am currently faced with the problem of owerwriting the object contribution for the pop up menus. - i have 2 object contributions, first with a parent class and second with the child class. -it so happens that the context menu of the child object also consists the menus of the parent. i want only the menus defined for the child class. -i am stuck with the problem that i cant change the inheritance pattern and also cant use a wrapper for the child class. also the context menus are entirely different and so diabling a few of the menus is not an option. please someone help me!! regards, vineeth    More>>

Hi,

i am an eclipse plugin developer. i am currently faced with the problem of owerwriting the object contribution for the pop up menus.

- i have 2 object contributions, first with a parent class and second with the child class.

-it so happens that the context menu of the child object also consists the menus of the parent. i want only the menus defined for the child class.

-i am stuck with the problem that i cant change the inheritance pattern and also cant use a wrapper for the child class.
also the context menus are entirely different and so diabling a few of the menus is not an option.

please someone help me!!

regards,
vineeth

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact