dcsimg
Jbuilder 2005 acting weird?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rudy_H
Posted On:   Monday, January 30, 2006 03:07 PM

Hi there, first time asking a question here. I just recently got into learning Java. I got Jbuilder 2005 a few days ago, and started learning about it and such. I am using a book to help me learn more about it. Here's where the problem is: When the book tells me to create a new project, Jbuilder acts strange. Here's what happens: I create the new project, enter all the info and stuff, that goes fine. When I hit "finish", the content frame of Jbuilder turns completely blue, and I can't fix it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you ^_^ -Rudy    More>>

Hi there, first time asking a question here. I just recently got into learning Java.

I got Jbuilder 2005 a few days ago, and started learning about it and such. I am using a book to help me learn more about it.

Here's where the problem is: When the book tells me to create a new project, Jbuilder acts strange. Here's what happens:

I create the new project, enter all the info and stuff, that goes fine. When I hit "finish", the content frame of Jbuilder turns completely blue, and I can't fix it.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you ^_^

-Rudy

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact