dcsimg
JSP Debugging for existing web project with eclipse WT
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Giorgos_Gaganis
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 25, 2006 07:05 AM

I have downloaded the web-tool all-in-one bundle and I am trying to debug some JSP's from an existing web project. Till now I have been using the sysdeo plugin to manage tomcat and an external editor to edit my JSP's. I have tried the new jsp editor coming with wt and enabled a breakpoint within a jsp. After running the jsp the debugger suspends, I can see all the variables, can use step over, step in etc but at the editor I get a "source not found" error. Has anybody been able to debug jsp's successfully for pre-existing web projects? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Giorgos    More>>

I have downloaded the web-tool all-in-one bundle and I am trying to debug some JSP's from an existing web project.

Till now I have been using the sysdeo plugin to manage tomcat and an external editor to edit my JSP's.

I have tried the new jsp editor coming with wt and enabled a breakpoint within a jsp. After running the jsp the debugger suspends, I can see all the variables, can use step over, step in etc but at the editor I get a "source not found" error.

Has anybody been able to debug jsp's successfully for pre-existing web projects?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Giorgos

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact