dcsimg
Generating a multi-dimensional array/comlex data type as soap response
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   arvind_maheshwari
Posted On:   Saturday, December 31, 2005 03:01 AM

Hello, PLease if any one can help me out, i was trynig my hands on an Example given in the Java and Soap (O'reliy book) xsi:type="xsd:string>Gibson Les Paul 1958 Fender American Stratocaster 2001 But i am not able to send it like this - i have tried array's to solve my problem but to no help as some where i have to define number of rows fitting or number of columns I will get many rows (with unknow number of columns) when i say Select * from Guitar....please help me out in knowing what   More>>

Hello,

PLease if any one can help me out, i was trynig my hands on an Example given in the Java and Soap (O'reliy book)

xsi:type="xsd:string>Gibson

Les Paul

Fender

American Stratocaster

But i am not able to send it like this - i have tried array's to solve my problem but to no help as some where i have to define number of rows fitting or number of columns

I will get many rows (with unknow number of columns) when i say Select * from Guitar....please help me out in knowing what is the best way to send this kind of information (thru JAVA).

If you have any previous questions or link which i can use, will be really great!!

Thanks in Advance

-Arvind.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact