How can I make a custom Setter/Getter feature like Source - Generate Getters and Setters?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Louis_Naber
Posted On:   Thursday, December 29, 2005 09:17 AM

My objective is to add a project specific Generate Getters and Setters. I started by assuming I could create a plugin, then copy the existing org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.AddGettSetterAction and org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.codemanipulation.AddGetterSetterOperation and make my own action and processor with some cusotmizations. I'm stuck with integrating the action from my plugin. It appears that the jdt hardcodes the set of actions that it supports via org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.GenerateActionGroup class. Any way that I can get my action constructed by the jdt? I don't necessarily need to include it in the Source menu but that would be nice.    More>>

My objective is to add a project specific Generate Getters and Setters.

I started by assuming I could create a plugin, then copy the existing

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.AddGettSetterAction

and

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.codemanipulation.AddGetterSetterOperation
and make my own action and processor with some cusotmizations.

I'm stuck with integrating the action from my plugin. It appears that the jdt hardcodes the set of actions that it supports via

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.GenerateActionGroup
class.

Any way that I can get my action constructed by the jdt? I don't necessarily need to include it in the Source menu but that would be nice.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact