I'm seeing UnhandledDataException
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Steve_Price
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 8, 2005 12:45 PM

Hi all, I'm seeing the error message given below. I'd been trying to write a soap attachment to a file output stream. I did the same thing in WSAD and it worked. But when I tried to work on unix box.. it wasnt supporting activation.jar and mail.jar resulting the error below. I'm urgently in need of help. Please help me. [java] at javax.activation.ObjectDataContentHandler.writeTo(Unknown Source) [java] at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(Unknown Source) [java] at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:1147) [java] at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:668) [java] at javax.mail.inte   More>>

Hi all,

I'm seeing the error message given below. I'd been trying to write a soap attachment to a file output stream.

I did the same thing in WSAD and it worked.

But when I tried to work on unix box.. it wasnt supporting activation.jar and mail.jar resulting the error below.

I'm urgently in need of help.

Please help me.

[java] at javax.activation.ObjectDataContentHandler.writeTo(Unknown Source)

[java] at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(Unknown Source)
[java] at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:1147)
[java] at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:668)
[java] at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.writeTo(MimeMultipart.java:233)
[java] at weblogic.webservice.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl.writeMimeMessage(SOAPMessageImpl.java:589)
[java] at weblogic.webservice.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl.writeTo(SOAPMessageImpl.java:513)
[java] at

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact