dcsimg
How To Use PEAR::SOAP for Client Side Certificate to access the SOAP service
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Cynthia_Zheng
Posted On:   Monday, October 24, 2005 10:31 AM

Hi, I am the client side of a SOAP service. I got the certificate from the server and I need to access it. The following code is written in PHP using PEAR::SOAP. It doesn't work. The message is : "Unable to retrieve WSDL". Any help is appreciated. ============================= include("SOAP/Client.php"); $options['curl']['CURLOPT_CAINFO']="certificate.pem"; $options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSLCERT']="certificate.pem"; $options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD']="somepw"; $options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER']=true; $options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST']=true;   More>>

Hi,

I am the client side of a SOAP service. I got the certificate from the server and I need to access it. The following code is written in PHP using PEAR::SOAP. It doesn't work. The message is : "Unable to retrieve WSDL".

Any help is appreciated.

=============================

include("SOAP/Client.php");

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_CAINFO']="certificate.pem";

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSLCERT']="certificate.pem";

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD']="somepw";

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER']=true;

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST']=true;

$options['curl']['CURLOPT_VERBOSE']=1;

$soapclient = new SOAP_Client('https://prototype.test.telefinity.com/integrationprovisioning/postal.asmx?WSDL', true, false, $options);

print_r ($soapclient);

=======================================

When printing out the object "soapclient", I got the message that "Unable to retrieve WSDL". ...

Thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact