Automated phone menu software?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   C_Heath
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:07 PM

Trying to prototype an application part of which includes the ability for users to call a phone number, listen to automated menu options, select one of the options, possibly enter some data and then hang up. Based on what the user entered in the phone system, the application would then either email or send an SMS message to that users cell phone. Problem is, I have been unsuccessful finding automated phone menu software. All I have found were pre-packaged Windows software that can send messages to email. I could intercept those emails and then act, but would think there would be other software choices where I could skip that unnecessary email step. Anyone aware of such software? Thanks.    More>>

Trying to prototype an application part of which includes the ability for users to call a phone number, listen to automated menu options, select one of the options, possibly enter some data and then hang up. Based on what the user entered in the phone system, the application would then either email or send an SMS message to that users cell phone.

Problem is, I have been unsuccessful finding automated phone menu software. All I have found were pre-packaged Windows software that can send messages to email. I could intercept those emails and then act, but would think there would be other software choices where I could skip that unnecessary email step. Anyone aware of such software?

Thanks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact