dcsimg
How to configure ant tool with Eclipse
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rakesh_Verma
Posted On:   Friday, October 14, 2005 05:53 AM

Hello Every body; I am new to Eclipse. I want to configure ant tool. Please let me know how to do that. Following is the objective of the Ant tool. .Compile .Make .jar file .Make .war file .Make .ear file .Deploy the .ear file to weblogic server. What I want is that if I make any changes in the java or jsp code it automaticaly compile and make .jar,.war or .ear file and deploy this on the weblogic server. Right now I am doign it manualy after every build. Hope I will find a nice solution form you all. I also want And help for the above purpose.    More>>

Hello Every body;

I am new to Eclipse. I want to configure ant tool.
Please let me know how to do that.

Following is the objective of the Ant tool.

.Compile

.Make .jar file

.Make .war file

.Make .ear file

.Deploy the .ear file to weblogic server.

What I want is that if I make any changes in the java or jsp code it automaticaly compile and make .jar,.war or .ear file and deploy this on the weblogic server.

Right now I am doign it manualy after every build.

Hope I will find a nice solution form you all.
I also want And help for the above purpose.

Regards

Rakesh Verma

rakeshv_11@yahoo.co.in

<<Less

Re: How to configure ant tool with Eclipse

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, October 17, 2005 02:43 AM

I suggest just invoking Ant manually, because it needs time for these steps... Just right click on the build.xml and "Run As > Ant Build".

If you really want to have a running Ant each time after a Ctrl-S, you have to configure a new Builder for your project: Project > Properties > Builders > New > Ant Build.

About | Sitemap | Contact