"java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response" (displaying images)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   derwood_king
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:50 PM

Hello, I'm getting this error when trying to render images: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response at org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:595) I have radio buttons to dynamically generate and display binary data. The image from the first radio button option displays just fine. When I choose the 2nd one, I get the error. Since I am using JSF along with JSP, the rendering class is defined in faces-config.xml. Is there any way to find out what the response is (i.e., convert to string and print it)? Any ideas much appreciated.    More>>

Hello,

I'm getting this error when trying to render images:

Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:595)

I have radio buttons to dynamically generate and display binary data. The image from the first radio button option displays just fine. When I choose the 2nd one, I get the error. Since I am using JSF along with JSP, the rendering class is defined in faces-config.xml. Is there any way to find out what the response is (i.e., convert to string and print it)?
Any ideas much appreciated.

TIA,
D. K.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact