Issue while invoking Web Services with Axis....
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vara_prakash
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 17, 2005 05:49 AM

Hi All, I am using axis 1.0 to invoke a web service deployed on web logic server 8.1. I have generated the client side Java Classes and Stubs using WSDL2Java tool of axis. When I try to invoke the remote method, I was getting the following exception. I am not always getting this exception. Sometimes I could hit the remote service with the same data. Could some one help me resolve this issue and let me know what could be the reason. I really don't understand why is it working some times and why not some times.... AxisFault faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server faultString: Exception during processing: java.lang.NullPointerException (see Fault Detail for stacktrace)    More>>

Hi All,

I am using axis 1.0 to invoke a web service deployed on web logic server 8.1. I have generated the client side Java Classes and Stubs using WSDL2Java tool of axis. When I try to invoke the remote method, I was getting the following exception. I am not always getting this exception. Sometimes I could hit the remote service with the same data.

Could some one help me resolve this issue and let me know what could be the reason. I really don't understand why is it working some times and why not some times....

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
faultString: Exception during processing: java.lang.NullPointerException (see Fault Detail for stacktrace)
faultActor: null
faultDetail:
stacktrace: null

Exception during processing: java.lang.NullPointerException (see Fault Detail for stacktrace)

at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:135)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:904)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:213)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:457)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:362)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2046)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2016)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1786)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1711)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1251)

Thanks in advance.
Vara Prakash    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact