Tuesday, August 16, 2005 05:47 AM
1. Can someone please point me to a XML DTD parser?
2. In my application I want to be able to open an instance of
the document's DTD independently so that I can query it.
For me queries like the following would be pertinent :
- What all elements are defined by the DTD?
- Can an element 'x' be inserted as the child of 'y'?
- What attributes are allowed by an element 'x'?
- etc ...
Is there a way to do this using any SAX parser? If not
how do I go about achieving this?
Thanks in Advance
:: Pls also note that solutuion should be JAXP compliant ::