Hi I'm still facing problem in JTree
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Govindaraj_Ponnusamy
Posted On:   Saturday, August 6, 2005 08:56 AM

Dear All, I'm working on Swing components. I'm using JTree, when I reloded(refreshing) the JTree, it goes to the collapsed form not in the expandable form.But i want that JTree expendable one, what the user selected the tree nodes before it reloded. But i know this's the defalut property of JTree. (i mean after reloading also the tree must not be collapsed it has to show what the user selected the treenodes before the tree reloaded.) any way, is it possible to do this?if yes mmeans let me know about that one. If there's any API supporting for this one. Plz help me ASAP. Regards, Govind.    More>>

Dear All,

I'm working on Swing components. I'm using JTree, when I reloded(refreshing) the JTree, it goes to the collapsed form not in the expandable form.But i want that JTree expendable one, what the user selected the tree nodes before it reloded. But i know this's the defalut property of JTree.

(i mean after reloading also the tree must not be collapsed it has to show what the user selected the treenodes before the tree reloaded.)

any way, is it possible to do this?if yes mmeans let me know about that one. If there's any API supporting for this one.

Plz help me ASAP.

Regards,
Govind.

<<Less

Re: Hi I'm still facing problem in JTree

Posted By:   Almagest_FUTT  
Posted On:   Sunday, August 7, 2005 12:30 PM

About | Sitemap | Contact