I have some doubt in Set and Get Method
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Govindaraj_Ponnusamy
Posted On:   Monday, August 1, 2005 05:55 AM

Dear Friends, I written one Set and get method in my program. In my set method I retrived data from the database and I assigend that value to the local variable, and I returned that value to the get method. If the value is one it's coming corretly if it's more than one it gives the latest value but I want all the values to return in the get mehtod. private static double durationDays1 = -1;//local varriable variable durDays retrives updated data from Dbase In the set method I got the all updated values .but in the get method I got only one latest value. public void setDuration1(double durDays) { durationDays1= durDays; System.out.println(durationDays1); // here I got   More>>

Dear Friends, I written one Set and get method in my program. In my set method I retrived data from the database and I assigend that value to the local variable, and I returned that value to the get method. If the value is one it's coming corretly if it's more than one it gives the latest value but I want all the values to return in the get mehtod.

private static double durationDays1 = -1;//local varriable
variable durDays retrives updated data from Dbase In the set method I got the all updated values .but in the get method I got only one latest value.

public void setDuration1(double durDays)

{

durationDays1= durDays;

System.out.println(durationDays1);

// here I got all the values.

}

public double getDuration1()

{

return durationDays1;

}

plz help me to get all the values in the gget method. Advanced Thank to you.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact