dcsimg
A question about java.lang.compiler
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, July 4, 2005 01:06 PM

Hello everybody. I'm trying to use java.lang.compiler to make a class that compiles other classes The Java API Doc says that java.lang.compiler does nothing if there's no Java JIT present. So when the VM first starts checks java.compiler (in system properties) to locate a platform dependat Jit compiler. To set java.comp├Čler property i have to use the command line: java -Djava.compiler = myClass My problem is that i don't know what library i have to use to set java.compiler (i'm using jsdk1.4.2 under windows xp). Or if i need an external Jit (such as ShuJIT, OpenJIT or others). Can anyone help me to configure java.compiler property so i can use the methods in java.lang.compiler? Thanks    More>>

Hello everybody. I'm trying to use java.lang.compiler to make a class that compiles other classes

The Java API Doc says that java.lang.compiler does nothing if there's no Java JIT present. So when the VM first starts checks java.compiler (in system properties) to locate a platform dependat Jit compiler.

To set java.comp├Čler property i have to use the command line: java -Djava.compiler = myClass

My problem is that i don't know what library i have to use to set java.compiler (i'm using jsdk1.4.2 under windows xp). Or if i need an external Jit (such as ShuJIT, OpenJIT or others).

Can anyone help me to configure java.compiler property so i can use the methods in java.lang.compiler?

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact