problem with html:option
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Prh_Kal
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 15, 2005 02:01 PM

Hi, I am facing Some problem with the Html:select. This was working fine in WSAD5.0 but when i migrated my application to RAD6.0 it is causing problem. The problem si that in the html:option iam using value=' <%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() %>' .In RAD6.0 it's showing the error saying that custRec cannot be resolved . Thanks in advance Here is the snippet of my code onchange=' <%= "javascript:submitShipTo(\'" + SystemConstants.NABS + "\',\'" + lectedAccounts.getNabsAccountCode() + "\')" %>'> <%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() %>'> <%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() + " - " + custRe   More>>

Hi,

I am facing Some problem with the Html:select. This was working fine in WSAD5.0 but when i migrated my application to RAD6.0 it is causing problem. The problem si that in the html:option iam using value=' <%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() %>' .In RAD6.0 it's showing the error saying that custRec cannot be resolved . Thanks in advance

Here is the snippet of my code

onchange=' <%= "javascript:submitShipTo(\'" + SystemConstants.NABS + "\',\'" + lectedAccounts.getNabsAccountCode() + "\')" %>'>

<%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() %>'> <%= custRec.getCustomerCode().getCode() + " - " + custRec.getAddress().getName() %>

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact