dcsimg
Datesource problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, June 9, 2005 02:11 AM

i am using eclipse 3.0.1 am trying to connect the oracle oc4j container in that. Driver oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver URL jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.76:1521:orafsmd JAR file1 : D:oc4j11jdbclibclasses12dms.jar My eclipse is running in c:eclipse Am not able to connect my database it showing me an error as below Connection failed. Please check that the database server is running or that the datasource is properly configured. Connection failed. Please check that the database server is running or that the datasource is properly configured. Required Urgent Thanks    More>>

i am using eclipse 3.0.1 am trying to connect the oracle oc4j container in that.

Driver oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
URL jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.76:1521:orafsmd
JAR file1 : D:oc4j11jdbclibclasses12dms.jar

My eclipse is running in c:eclipse

Am not able to connect my database it showing me an error as below

Connection failed. Please check that the database server is running or that the datasource is properly configured.
Connection failed. Please check that the database server is running or that the datasource is properly configured.

Required Urgent

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Datesource problem

Posted By:   Ritesh_Laturiya  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 21, 2005 08:54 AM

Try this -
Go to Window->Preferences->MyEclipse->Database Explorer->Drivers in Eclipse and check path details for Oracle Thin Driver.The path for classes12.zip should be the correct one.
Normally classes12.zip is at following location
guidepost3rdpartyJdbcDriversoracle
About | Sitemap | Contact