JUnit questions
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Z_Sid
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:32 AM

HI 1.I am using JUnit 3.8 with ecllipse. As far as i run the junit swing UI from ecllipse, it works fine, but when i try to run it through ant script, i cant browse the testclasses. a message appears check that the configured 'TestCollector' is supported on this platform . can ne1 help me with it. 2. I also tried to implement the TestCollector interface of junit and i want to use it as well. The question is where should i put my junit.properties file in the project. We are working on this project in a team and use wincvs for source control.i want to put the properties file so that everyone can get it through update. ne help will be appreciated. kind regards.    More>>

HI

1.I am using JUnit 3.8 with ecllipse. As far as i run the junit swing UI from ecllipse, it works fine, but when i try to run it through ant script, i cant browse the testclasses. a message appears check that the configured 'TestCollector' is supported on this platform . can ne1 help me with it.

2. I also tried to implement the TestCollector interface of junit and i want to use it as well. The question is where should i put my junit.properties file in the project. We are working on this project in a team and use wincvs for source control.i want to put the properties file so that everyone can get it through update.

ne help will be appreciated.

kind regards.

<<Less

Re: JUnit questions

Posted By:   Stephen_Smith  
Posted On:   Monday, July 25, 2005 09:56 AM

01. Try Googling next time - this message thread should answer your question. It smells like a ClassLoader issue to me.

02. This isn't really a JUnit issue. Where you put your config files depends upon your project directory structure, surely?
About | Sitemap | Contact