JRun JSP not recognizing stylesheet/ JS file
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Matt_Byrne
Posted On:   Thursday, May 5, 2005 04:21 PM

have a JSP that won't recognize the files that I am attempting to include. One is a stylesheet. The other is a javascript file. I deployed an app using JRun4 (the contents of the web.xml file that is in the WEB_INF directory is listed below. ) When I try to include the stylesheet and js file it ignores the stylesheet and throws an 'object expected' js error when I attempt to use the js object. If I move the files to another application's directory they work fine. Does anyone see what I may be doing wrong? Thanks, Matt The reference to the style sheet from my JSP (source in same directory as my JSP) The reference to the js file from my JSP (source in same directory as my JSP)    More>>

have a JSP that won't recognize the files that I am attempting to include. One is a stylesheet. The other is a javascript file. I deployed an app using JRun4 (the contents of the web.xml file that is in the WEB_INF directory is listed below. ) When I try to include the stylesheet and js file it ignores the stylesheet and throws an 'object expected' js error when I attempt to use the js object.

If I move the files to another application's directory they work fine. Does anyone see what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Matt

The reference to the style sheet from my JSP (source in same directory as my JSP)

The reference to the js file from my JSP (source in same directory as my JSP)

Contents of web.xml file

MyApp
MyApp
MyWelcomePage.jsp

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact