getting exception:No getter method for property UserName of bean
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   suc_Jag
Posted On:   Thursday, April 14, 2005 05:11 PM

Hi Iam using sun one app server and struts frame work. i created a jsp form and corresponding ActionForm and action... i deployed it .if i enter the user name and password and submit the form i am getting the blank screen If i checked the exceptions in application server iam getting the following exception javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property UserName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN i double cheked with the jsp form filed names and the corresponding ActionForm properties. Both are same and there are setter and getter methods for every property. can anybody tell me why this exception coming??    More>>

Hi

Iam using sun one app server and struts frame work.

i created a jsp form and corresponding ActionForm and action...

i deployed it .if i enter the user name and password and submit the form
i am getting the blank screen

If i checked the exceptions in application server iam getting the following exception

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property UserName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

i double cheked with the jsp form filed names and the corresponding ActionForm properties.
Both are same and there are setter and getter methods for every property.

can anybody tell me why this exception coming??

<<Less

Re: getting exception:No getter method for property UserName of bean

Posted By:   alan_do  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 14, 2005 08:01 PM

try 'userName' instead of 'UserName'. whatever is going on behind the scene expects the lower case of the first letter. -/a
About | Sitemap | Contact