xDoclet creating TODO flags about Cloneable
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Josh_Smith
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 5, 2005 01:03 PM

We are using xDoclet to generate out EJB's. What I am finding is that in most of the value objects that get created to work with the Entity Beans, they contain a line like TODO Cloneable is better than this ! This causes me a problem when trying to actually take advantage of the "tasks" pane in Eclipse. I have valid, developer generated TODO and FIXME tags, but they don't show up in the pane becuase of the extra 150 tags generated by xDoclet. Is there anyway to turn off these messages? It seems that really all they are is xDoclet giving me advice on what it thinks is a better way to code something. But there should be a way for me to turn this off. I have scoured the code and the xdocle   More>>

We are using xDoclet to generate out EJB's. What I am finding is that in most of the value objects that get created to work with the Entity Beans, they contain a line like

TODO Cloneable is better than this !

This causes me a problem when trying to actually take advantage of the "tasks" pane in Eclipse. I have valid, developer generated TODO and FIXME tags, but they don't show up in the pane becuase of the extra 150 tags generated by xDoclet.

Is there anyway to turn off these messages? It seems that really all they are is xDoclet giving me advice on what it thinks is a better way to code something. But there should be a way for me to turn this off. I have scoured the code and the xdoclet-build.xml file we are using and it doesn't appear to be anything we are building locally. (Besides all the examples I have found on line show the same tags.....)

Any help would be appreciated.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact