dcsimg
Ant & XDoclets won't generate a correct jboss-service.xml
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:46 AM

I've got an MBean for which I want to generate the interface and jboss-service.xml. The interface is generated ok and a jboss-service.xml is created but it's nearly empty. Am I missing some tags in the code and/or the ant script? - jboss-service.xml: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> To use non XDoclet mbeans, create a jboss-service.ent file that contains the additional mbeans and place it in your project's merge dir. --> - Mbean class: /** @jmx.mbean * name="fpciv:service=FaultManagedBean" * description="Fault logging framework" */ public class FaultManagedBean extends    More>>

I've got an MBean for which I want to generate the interface and jboss-service.xml.
The interface is generated ok and a jboss-service.xml is created but it's nearly empty.

Am I missing some tags in the code and/or the ant script?

- jboss-service.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

- Mbean class:
			/** @jmx.mbean

* name="fpciv:service=FaultManagedBean"
* description="Fault logging framework"
*/
public class FaultManagedBean extends AbstractFault implements FaultManagedBeanMBean {

public FaultManagedBean() {...}
/** @jmx.managed-operation
* description="Looks up all the data associated with parameter faultNumber provided"
* @jmx.managed-parameter
* name="faultNumber'
* type="ínt"
*/
public String lookupFaultNumber(int faultNumber) {...}
}

- build.xml:

destDir="${target.dir}"
excludedTags="@version,@author" addedTags="@xdoclet-generated at ${TODAY}" verbose="false">

servicefile="jboss"
destDir="${bld.dir}/jmx/META-INF"/>

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact