dcsimg
Why should not use jsp pages every where?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   srini_vasan
Posted On:   Saturday, February 5, 2005 02:47 AM

we can use the jsp pages to generate a dynamic pages. i accepted that internally jsp pages are converted into servlets. if we use the servlets for dynamic page creation, we have to restart the web server when we are going to make any change in servlets otherwise we have to use jmx concepts to reload the servlets. but usually, usres want to change the front end design often, so we have to go for jsp pages.instead of, why we should not use jsp pages everywhere, without using servlets and struts. why we should not create a new echnology like struts specifically for jsp's. Is my point of view right? Can anybody give answer for my question? i am waiting for ur replies.    More>>

we can use the jsp pages to generate a dynamic pages.

i accepted that internally jsp pages are converted

into servlets. if we use the servlets for dynamic page creation, we have to restart the web server when we are going to make any change in servlets otherwise we have to use jmx concepts to reload the servlets. but usually, usres want to change the front end design often, so we have to go for jsp pages.instead of, why we should not use jsp pages everywhere, without using servlets and struts.

why we should not create a new echnology like struts specifically for jsp's. Is my point of view right?

Can anybody give answer for my question?

i am waiting for ur replies.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact