C# Compact Framework
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mike_Charlton
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:48 AM

Hi. I'm trying to use an antlr generated parser (C#) with .NET Compact Framework. Has anyone done this before? Is there a version of the runtime that will work on compact framework? Failing that, I'd like to make a version myself. I've basically got it down to where the ASTFactory loads the assemblies in order to find the node types. Unfortunately CF doesn't have the ability to get the assemblies from the current domain. Does anyone have any advice? I'm thinking that I might just hard-code the assembly for my purposes. If I understand properly, I just need to look in the assembly that contains the generated parser. Is that correct? I'm fairly new to .NET so it's possible that I misunderstood what the code was doing   More>>

Hi. I'm trying to use an antlr generated parser (C#) with .NET Compact Framework. Has anyone done this before? Is there a version of the runtime that will work on compact framework?

Failing that, I'd like to make a version myself. I've basically got it down to where the ASTFactory loads the assemblies in order to find the node types. Unfortunately CF doesn't have the ability to get the assemblies from the current domain.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm thinking that I might just hard-code the assembly for my purposes. If I understand properly, I just need to look in the assembly that contains the generated parser. Is that correct? I'm fairly new to .NET so it's possible that I misunderstood what the code was doing.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mike Charlton

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact