Java - COM Communication
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   nitin_dubey
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 12, 2005 04:34 AM

Hello all, I am searching for a API that can communicate with Java and build the Graphs based on the data that is in the excel sheet. JACOB: Can communicate with COM but hasn't been tested properly. We might get some bugs coz it is tested only in JDK 1.1.6 and JDK 1.2.2 VM's and Microsoft's Java VM (Build 3182). JIntegra: License issue. Basically we need to extract the data from Oracle database and push it to Excel sheet then using the data from Excel sheet we need to generate graphs. Anybody having an idea of a tool/API that is freely available with support and properly tested ? OR any better solution than what I am looking for ? Writing VB code sho   More>>

Hello all,

I am searching for a API that can communicate with Java and build the Graphs based on the data that is in the excel sheet.

JACOB: Can communicate with COM but hasn't been tested properly. We might get some bugs coz it is tested only in JDK 1.1.6 and JDK 1.2.2 VM's and Microsoft's Java VM (Build 3182).

JIntegra: License issue.

Basically we need to extract the data from Oracle database and push it to Excel sheet then using the data from Excel sheet we need to generate graphs.

Anybody having an idea of a tool/API that is freely available with support and properly tested ? OR any better solution than what I am looking for ? Writing VB code should be avoided.

Regards,

Nitin Dubey

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact