dcsimg
How can I pull java object from other web application?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anbarasu_Thirunavukkarasu
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 21, 2004 03:47 PM

Hi, I want to create a web application which should reflect changes happened in other web applications. Instead of having many different applications, i want to create an application(single point of contact) which should display the information from various web applications, and whenever changes happened in other applications, it should reflect in my applications. Assume that user is authorized for all the applications. My idea is, create a listeners in my application which will listen for any change notification from other applications and will receive the data (java object or XML file). Then we can process it and get the details. Now i want to know how can i push the data from various web applications and how can i pull the data from my own applica   More>>

Hi,

I want to create a web application which should reflect changes happened in other web applications. Instead of having many different applications, i want to create an application(single point of contact) which should display the information from various web applications, and whenever changes happened in other applications, it should reflect in my applications. Assume that user is authorized for all the applications. My idea is, create a listeners in my application which will listen for any change notification from other applications and will receive the data (java object or XML file). Then we can process it and get the details. Now i want to know how can i push the data from various web applications and how can i pull the data from my own application. Even though i am having the vague idea of using java listeners and socket connections, i am not clear about it. Can anyone help me.

regards,
anbu.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact