Actors in Use-Case Diagram
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Javaid_Anjum
Posted On:   Thursday, November 25, 2004 09:23 PM

Hi, I am new in UML business. -My first question is according to UML definition, can we place an actor more than once in Use-Case diagram (same actor two times, I hope no, if yes then why?). -What is the significance of Direct Actors and In-direct Actors? Placing actors on left side and right side of the diagram? -Is it allowed to show arrow (instead of flat line) from Actor to an Oval? and also Is it allowed to show an arrow (instead of flat line) from Oval to an Actor, if yes then Why? -Lastly, is it allowed to place an actor anywhere in the diagram (Middle, corner, top bottom etc.) (I think Left and Right placement is recommended) Thanks in    More>>

Hi,

I am new in UML business.

-My first question is according to UML definition, can we place an actor more than once in Use-Case diagram (same actor two times, I hope no, if yes then why?).

-What is the significance of Direct Actors and In-direct Actors? Placing actors on left side and right side of the diagram?

-Is it allowed to show arrow (instead of flat line) from Actor to an Oval? and also Is it allowed to show an arrow (instead of flat line) from Oval to an Actor, if yes then Why?

-Lastly, is it allowed to place an actor anywhere in the diagram (Middle, corner, top bottom etc.) (I think Left and Right placement is recommended)

Thanks in Advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact