javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: when deployed on AIX server
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   tiger_ibrahim
Posted On:   Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:14 AM

Hi, I have a struts app which runs fine on my machine, but fails when it is deployed on AIX server. The logs show this [11/17/04 13:38:06:865 EST] 23161130 SystemErr R com.Zim.cpu.dataaccess. dao.DAOException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Context: cpuDevCell/nodes/ cpuDevAxj324fdw47Node0/servers/nodeagent, name: jdbc/Zim09023DTADB2Dev: First com ponent in name jdbc/Zim09023DTADB2Dev not found. [Root exception is org.omg.CosN aming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFoun d:1.0] Could anybody help, i'm assuming u have to set some properties while deploying on the AIX server    More>>

Hi,
I have a struts app which runs fine on my machine, but fails when it is deployed on AIX server. The logs show this

[11/17/04 13:38:06:865 EST] 23161130 SystemErr R com.Zim.cpu.dataaccess.
dao.DAOException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Context: cpuDevCell/nodes/
cpuDevAxj324fdw47Node0/servers/nodeagent, name: jdbc/Zim09023DTADB2Dev: First com
ponent in name jdbc/Zim09023DTADB2Dev not found. [Root exception is org.omg.CosN
aming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFoun
d:1.0]

Could anybody help, i'm assuming u have to set some properties while deploying on the AIX server

<<Less

Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: when deployed on AIX server

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, December 20, 2004 06:49 PM

Check the following link:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ws51help/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.base.doc/info/aes/ae/trun_app_hotupgrade.html

Locate application metadata files. The metadata files include the deployment descriptors (web.xml, application.xml, ejb-jar.xml, and the like), the bindings files (ibm-web-bnd.xmi, ibm-app-bnd.xmi, and the like), and the extensions files (ibm-web-ext.xmi, ibm-app-ext.xmi, and the like).

Metadata XML files for an application can be loaded from one of two locations. The metadata files can be loaded from the same location as the application binary files (such as application_root/META-INF) or they can be loaded from the WebSphere configuration tree, ${CONFIG_ROOT}/cells/cell_name/applications /application_EAR_name/deployments/application_name/. The value of the useMetadataFromBinary flag specified during application installation controls which location is used. If specified, the metadata files are loaded from the same location as the application binary files. If not specified, the metadata files are loaded from the application deployment folder in the configuration tree.

About | Sitemap | Contact