generating table
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, October 18, 2004 06:36 AM

hey, how can i make a table that has rows according to what user inputs in the number of Process?? table should have 3 columns (No. of Process, Burst Time, Ariival Time) for example, user input 5 as the number of process, he should enter burst time for each process as well as the arrival time. after that, when user click the button named "generate table", the output should be like a table having 5 rows, 3 columns.. displaying the process number with its corresponding burst time and arrival time.. please help.. urgent.. thanks in advance!! here is my code.. just edit it. // ENTER PROCESS NUMBER function enterProc() { var mess='Minimum Number of Process: 2 Maximum number of Proce   More>>

hey, how can i make a table that has rows according to what user inputs in the number of Process?? table should have 3 columns (No. of Process, Burst Time, Ariival Time)

for example, user input 5 as the number of process, he should enter burst time for each process as well as the arrival time. after that, when user click the button named "generate table", the output should be like a table having 5 rows, 3 columns.. displaying the process number with its corresponding burst time and arrival time..

please help.. urgent.. thanks in advance!!

here is my code.. just edit it.

<<Less

Re: generating table

Posted By:   cem_tekin  
Posted On:   Saturday, October 23, 2004 02:09 AM

well,

get the number of processes from the user and run a for loop based on that number.

cem.

About | Sitemap | Contact