Client Server Networks is creating a problem i do not know why all is well
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, October 9, 2004 11:59 AM

hey I am setting a client server network.server has windowsNT operating system. and some worksations have windows ME and some has windows Xp.All workstations are connected to the server but only one worksation is creating problem. this worksation has windows Xp os now although i hv checked windows 98 & Me on this worksation also.when this computer is login ,then local area Network icon is displayed showing that network is connected.The name of this computer also appears on the server when i checked my network neighbourhood. The problem is that they do not ping.this worksation is unable to ping other worksations as well as server. message appears Requ   More>>

hey

I am setting a client server network.server has windowsNT operating system.
and some worksations have windows ME and some has windows Xp.All workstations
are connected to the server but only one worksation is creating problem.
this worksation has windows Xp os now although i hv checked windows 98 & Me
on this worksation also.when this computer is login ,then local area Network icon is displayed
showing that network is connected.The name of this computer also appears on the server
when i checked my network neighbourhood.

The problem is that they do not ping.this worksation is unable to ping other worksations
as well as server.

message appears
Request Time out.

i hv checked Ip addresses and cabel they are fine no problem with them.
when i clicked the name of this computer from the server (As i view its name in the my network Neighbourhood) the message appears

(Say name of Computer is Safee)
"Network Path was not found
\Safee is not accessible)

I am much worried about that as it is my First job in a company and I hv to survive must.
only some days are remaining for solving their problem.

I will be Much thankful to a person who could solve my problem ............I cannot describe
my feelings for that person.

Neena

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact