Customize my web application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   fouad_fares
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 5, 2004 11:38 PM

Good Day, I have built a web application through the Oracle Jdeveloper. - Tecnically side, this web apps contains the following technoloy : JSP - JAVA class - web.xml. - Functionality side, this web apps contains consulting dynamic data stored in oracle database and several forms. The Goal is to make this web apps more customizable in order to install this web apps for several customers in the same version. In other word i want to have one form jsp page that the content should be customizable for each customer [client] without forgetting how to make the business rule control. Here is an example :    More>>

Good Day,

I have built a web application through the Oracle Jdeveloper.

- Tecnically side, this web apps contains the following technoloy : JSP - JAVA class - web.xml.

- Functionality side, this web apps contains consulting dynamic data stored in oracle database and several forms.

The Goal is to make this web apps more customizable in order to install this web apps for several customers in the same version.

In other word i want to have one form jsp page that the content should be customizable for each customer [client] without forgetting how to make the business rule control.

Here is an example :

-----------------------------------

EX: Subscription form

*** Fields to display for Customer 1 :

ID - Password

*** Fields to display for customer 2 :

ID - Password - Email - Phone

-----------------------------------

Could you please advise me an idea about building customizable content of a web apps or give me some reference on how doing or designing this ?

Best Regards.
Fouad fares    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact