How to manage conditional inclusion of a nested element using if ?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   david_leal
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 5, 2004 12:01 AM

I would like to control when to add a nested element or not on a given ant task. For example, to control if when invoking ; or task a given type of format (usgin node) will be present or not. I was trying to use the (from ant-contrib) in order to manage this, but it doesn't work. For example something like this: ... but it doesn't work because it understand that is a nested element of . Do you have any idea about how to do something like this, without defining multiple targets for considering different format combination. Thanks, in advance, David Leal    More>>

I would like to control when to add a nested element or not on a given ant task. For example, to control if when invoking ; or task a given type of format (usgin node) will be present or not. I was trying to use the (from ant-contrib) in order to manage this, but it doesn't work. For example something like this:

but it doesn't work because it understand that is a nested element of .

Do you have any idea about how to do something like this, without defining multiple targets for considering different format combination.

Thanks, in advance,

David Leal

<<Less

Re: How to manage conditional inclusion of a nested element using if ?

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 5, 2004 01:15 AM

There is no way in that direction. But you can use the <*def> family and conditional targets for that:

some elements ...

some other elements ...

About | Sitemap | Contact