dcsimg
Can't access an image that I have added in my project...
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, October 2, 2004 02:59 PM

I have added an image in my JBuilder X projet pane by right-clicking at the project name and clicking Add Files/Packages/Classes. I have added an .gif image and put it inside my package. I have made it because I have to add an image in my frame, and I dont want anybody messing with it, that's why I added it to my source project and My jar file. Now I need to make a reference to that image to show it at a JLabel, and I don't want to reference the file, but the .gif image that I have added in my project. HOW DO I REFFER TO THE IMAGE I HAVE ADDED TO THE PROJECT??? I beg for suggestions... Thanks Tiago    More>>

I have added an image in my JBuilder X projet pane by right-clicking at the project name and clicking Add Files/Packages/Classes. I have added an .gif image and put it inside my package.

I have made it because I have to add an image in my frame, and I dont want anybody messing with it, that's why I added it to my source project and My jar file.
Now I need to make a reference to that image to show it at a JLabel, and I don't want to reference the file, but the .gif image that I have added in my project.

HOW DO I REFFER TO THE IMAGE I HAVE ADDED TO THE PROJECT???

I beg for suggestions...

Thanks

Tiago    <<Less

Re: Can't access an image that I have added in my project...

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, October 7, 2004 10:48 AM

Thanks a bundle for the enormous help.
I found it out by myself...
About | Sitemap | Contact