dcsimg
How to declare a text box of type 'ArrayList'
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   govindarajan_narasimhan
Posted On:   Friday, September 17, 2004 07:03 AM

Hai all, I am trying to develope a page, which contains following rules, there is a property called 'Locked' in each record which will have the status of 'yes' or 'no'. Say,if '10' records contains 'No' then i have to allow the user to edit all the '10' rec. and save them using one single page. The problem is since this will change from time to time i have a problem of defining the ActionForm. What i thought is i could define the names of all the text boxes with the same name and have a seter and getter methods in ActionForm. But really don't know how to acheive this. If i declare a property as the type of ArrayList i am getting an error. Can somebody help me to acheive the same. Thanks, Govind.    More>>

Hai all,
I am trying to develope a page, which contains following rules,

there is a property called 'Locked' in each record which will have the status of 'yes' or 'no'. Say,if '10' records contains 'No' then i have to allow the user to edit all the '10' rec. and save them using one single page. The problem is since this will change from time to time i have a problem of defining the ActionForm. What i thought is i could define the names of all the text boxes with the same name and have a seter and getter methods in ActionForm. But really don't know how to acheive this. If i declare a property as the type of ArrayList i am getting an error.
Can somebody help me to acheive the same.

Thanks,

Govind.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact