JMS HELP NEEDED!!!
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Am_Mirza
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 1, 2004 08:14 AM

Hi, I really hope someone can help me. I am currently doing some studies in Java JMS and am using SonicMQ as a means of sending/receiving messages between three applets. However, I can not get them to send or receive messages. Could you please help me???? I'm sure the errors are simply related to configuring SonicMQ. I have set the broker (broker1) to 'localhost:2506' and created a queue in the Management Console. However, this still doesnt get the applets to communicate. My program is quite a simple program with about 5 Java classes. It is an electronic polling system that allows students to assess teachers performance at the end of the course. The teacher sets the questions on one applet and the student submits their opinion   More>>

Hi,

I really hope someone can help me. I am currently doing some studies in Java JMS and am using SonicMQ as a means of sending/receiving messages between three applets. However, I can not get them to send or receive messages. Could you please help me????

I'm sure the errors are simply related to configuring SonicMQ. I have set the broker (broker1) to 'localhost:2506' and created a queue in the Management Console. However, this still doesnt get the applets to communicate.

My program is quite a simple program with about 5 Java classes. It is an electronic polling system that allows students to assess teachers performance at the end of the course. The teacher sets the questions on one applet and the student submits their opinion on another applet. the third applet displays the results of each question in a tally.

I really really hope you can help me!

Would it be possible if I could send someone my java classes and if they can check if it works on their system. I think you can use any message queuing application.

I am in serious need of help as my project deadline is in 2 days!!!!

My email is am_mirza@hotmail.com
Please send me an email and ill send you a zip of the java files. Im sure its straightforward for you guys!!!

Thanks in advance..
Am

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact