dcsimg
Does object serialization writeObject() and readObject() are independent of each other while restoring the state of the object?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sangram_2222_kumar
Posted On:   Friday, August 13, 2004 08:32 AM

Is there any implecation if I write serialized data by calling: ObjectOutputStream.writeUTF(someStringData); or ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(someObject); and while reading the serialized data (during de-serialization) I read by calling ObjectInputStream.read(). This does a raw read of a byte of data. After reading all the bytes in stored stream, I do some processing to get the serialized object. What I want to ask is: ---------------------------- An Objeect /String serialized by calling ObjectOutputStream's writeObject()/writeUTF() can be de-serialized by calling raw byte read()? or I have to only call ObjectInputStream's   More>>

Is there any implecation if I write serialized data by calling:

ObjectOutputStream.writeUTF(someStringData); or

ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(someObject);

and while reading the serialized data (during de-serialization) I read by calling

ObjectInputStream.read(). This does a raw read of a byte of data. After reading all the bytes in stored stream, I do some processing to get the serialized object.

What I want to ask is:

----------------------------

An Objeect /String serialized by calling ObjectOutputStream's writeObject()/writeUTF() can be de-serialized by calling raw byte read()? or I have to only call ObjectInputStream's readObject()/readUTF() for restroing the state of the Object?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact