dcsimg
Initializing keywords at runtime
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ronen_K
Posted On:   Sunday, August 8, 2004 05:16 PM

Hi, I am currently involved in a project developing an indexing system, and am planning to use ANTLR. This indexing system parses statements of a fixed structure, which contain keywords. But it has one special requirement: the keywords are not fixed, and can be redefined in a property file. for example the expressions use brackets, but I want the user to be able to write in his property file ARG_OPEN="[", ARG_CLOSE=">", etc to customize the kind of brackets I'll be parsing the expressions with. How can I do that with ANTLR? btw, I have many keywords, so it needs to be efficient, and I also have a reasonable amount of   More>>

Hi,

I am currently involved in a project developing an indexing system, and am planning to use ANTLR.

This indexing system parses statements of a fixed structure, which contain keywords.

But it has one special requirement:

the keywords are not fixed, and can be redefined in a property file.

for example the expressions use brackets, but I want the user to be able to write in his property file ARG_OPEN="[", ARG_CLOSE=">", etc to customize the kind of brackets I'll be parsing the expressions with.

How can I do that with ANTLR?

btw, I have many keywords, so it needs to be efficient, and I also have a reasonable amount of normal fixed tokens and productions to parse.

Thanks in advance for your help

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact