Active Session Users Info in Servlets/JSP
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Afroz_Ahmed
Posted On:   Thursday, July 15, 2004 03:24 AM

Hello, I am a learner..help me... I am doing my application on tomcat servlet container. 1)I wanted to know how many sessions are running for my web application and the information of users,who were assigned to those sessions. 2)Can i stop a session from the list of sessions running,if i had permissions to do that.How to do that? 3)Can i restrict only one user can login at a time with a userid/pwd. Such that no other person can login into my application with the same userid/pwd upto the first user is loggedout.How to do that? Thanks & Regards Afroz Ahmed    More>>

Hello,

I am a learner..help me...

I am doing my application on tomcat servlet container.

1)I wanted to know how many sessions are running for my web application and the information of users,who were assigned to those sessions.

2)Can i stop a session from the list of sessions running,if i had permissions to do that.How to do that?

3)Can i restrict only one user can login at a time with a userid/pwd.
Such that no other person can login into my application with the same userid/pwd upto the first user is loggedout.How to do that?

Thanks & Regards

Afroz Ahmed

<<Less

Re: Active Session Users Info in Servlets/JSP

Posted By:   tech_tech  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 15, 2004 09:38 AM

very basic and commom sense questions - if u really understand how HttpSession object works and if u look at the APIs it provides - u can achieve all of these. Regarding some info like how any sessions are alive or kill some u MAY need some JMX calls from tomcat.
About | Sitemap | Contact