Secure LDAP lookup using JNDI Realm.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Joseph_Stewart
Posted On:   Monday, June 21, 2004 01:22 AM

Hello Everybody, Just a quick query that I hope someone can help me with. I'm currently using a JNDI Realm under Tomcat4 to authenticate users against an LDAP server. The configuration works fine in insecure mode using port 389, but when we change the port to 636 to use secure mode, we get the following errors on the LDAP server. TLS accept failure 1 on connection 0x93af1c40, setting err = -5875. Error stack: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol Can anybody shed light on what I'm doing wrong? Is there some further configuration needed from the Java side? Thanks for that.    More>>

Hello Everybody,

Just a quick query that I hope someone can help me with. I'm currently using a JNDI Realm under Tomcat4 to authenticate users against an LDAP server.

The configuration works fine in insecure mode using port 389, but when we change the port to 636 to use secure mode, we get the following errors on the LDAP server.

TLS accept failure 1 on connection 0x93af1c40, setting err = -5875. Error stack:
error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol

Can anybody shed light on what I'm doing wrong? Is there some further configuration needed from the Java side?

Thanks for that.
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact