dcsimg
Compilation problem in Oracle Application Server (9.0.x)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aniket_Bharambe
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 2, 2004 10:48 PM

Hi All, I have a JSP Page, with more than 200 controls, arranged in a tabs. When I try to run this file under Tomcat or JBoss, it runs fine. But when I run it in Oracle 9iAS (9.0.x), it fails to run. The difference is in the way the servlet is generated from the JSP file. In case of Tomcat and JBoss, the generated java file contains multiple methods for each component, so it runs fine. But in case of Oracle Application Server, the generated file has only one method _jspService, which contains all the code. Because of this, the JVM throws an error saying "code too large public void _jspService(HttpServletRequest request... ". Can anyone help me on this issue? Do you know of any configuration setting for the compiler? Th   More>>

Hi All,

I have a JSP Page, with more than 200 controls, arranged in a tabs. When I try to run this file under Tomcat or JBoss, it runs fine. But when I run it in Oracle 9iAS (9.0.x), it fails to run. The difference is in the way the servlet is generated from the JSP file. In case of Tomcat and JBoss, the generated java file contains multiple methods for each component, so it runs fine. But in case of Oracle Application Server, the generated file has only one method _jspService, which contains all the code. Because of this, the JVM throws an error saying "code too large public void _jspService(HttpServletRequest request... ".

Can anyone help me on this issue? Do you know of any configuration setting for the compiler?

Thanks and Regards,
Aniket.

<<Less

Re: Compilation problem in Oracle Application Server (9.0.x)

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 3, 2004 06:08 AM

Break it up into smaller jsp's and use runtime jsp:include to pull them together
About | Sitemap | Contact