tomcat readonly jndi
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Maurice_Hulsman
Posted On:   Thursday, May 27, 2004 08:27 AM

Here my existential quandry Tomcat (4.1.x in my case) has a read-only jndi implementation. Which means that after tomcat is up and running I can't bind new stuff into it. Now I had the neat idea to reverse engineer the tomcat (org.apache.naming.*) implementation, and use this to bind my (not read-only) implemtation to the tomcat jndi (just as like one binds a data-source) Eventualy -I've been digging over this for quite a few weeks now- I can only conclude I don't know jack about jndi. I think I have to federate from tomcats namespace to mine but my lack of knowledge surpresses any results. Is there anyone out there who thinks he or she has sufficient    More>>

Here my existential quandry

Tomcat (4.1.x in my case) has a read-only jndi implementation. Which means that after tomcat is up and running I can't bind new stuff into it.

Now I had the neat idea to reverse engineer the tomcat (org.apache.naming.*) implementation, and use this to bind my (not read-only) implemtation to the tomcat jndi (just as like one binds a data-source)

Eventualy -I've been digging over this for quite a few weeks now- I can only conclude I don't know jack about jndi.

I think I have to federate from tomcats namespace to mine but my lack of knowledge surpresses any results.

Is there anyone out there who thinks he or she has sufficient knowledge about jndi in general and tomcat's jndi implementation.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact