How i use openssl's private key (server.key) and certificate(server.crt) in java code.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sambasivarao_damerla
Posted On:   Thursday, April 8, 2004 11:55 PM

Hi everyone, I created my own certificat using the Open-SSL it so i have four files server.key, ca.key, ca.crt and server.crt. Now i have to test this using the java code by SSLSocket object which needs the kestore and its password. So can anyone help me how can i use(server.key and server.crt) or convert them into something to use. As of my knowledge i imported the server.crt into a trusted keystore and can given as password. But it giving the following error javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled Thanks in advance    More>>

Hi everyone,

I created my own certificat using the Open-SSL it

so i have four files server.key, ca.key, ca.crt and
server.crt. Now i have to test this using the java code
by SSLSocket object which needs the kestore and its
password.

So can anyone help me how can i use(server.key and
server.crt) or convert them into something to use.

As of my knowledge i imported the server.crt into a
trusted keystore and can given as password. But it
giving the following error

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled

Thanks in advance

sambadamerla

<<Less

Re: How i use openssl's private key (server.key) and certificate(server.crt) in java code.

Posted By:   subash_sunna  
Posted On:   Monday, April 19, 2004 07:40 AM

there is an utility which is furnished with java's jdk ("bin" directory) named "keytool" (command lines)
it manages keystore files (*.jks). you can manage your certificates with this i think.
take a look also at keytoolGUI which is fancier to use.
And you can also visit the bouncycastle.org's pasge, th"y have made a pĂ´werful API
best regards,

subash
About | Sitemap | Contact