dcsimg
Adding a resource to JBuilder 9
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arnold_Oree
Posted On:   Saturday, April 3, 2004 08:13 AM

Hello, I am currently trying to write an e-commerce system with JBuilder & the jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24-LE that comes with it. I am about to implement persistence using a MySQL database. What i want to know is where server.xml configurations should go ( I am trying to create a resource pointing to a JDBC connected RDBMS ) as i have tried to create an intentional error in the server.xml file which is in the tomcat distribution but the server does not error when i run it. I read in the runtime logs in the JBuilder window and saw that there was a server8080.xml file used for config (in the actual project directory). I attempted to create an error in that file but found that it was overwritten when the server was started.    More>>

Hello,

I am currently trying to write an e-commerce system with JBuilder & the jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24-LE that comes with it. I am about to implement persistence using a MySQL database.

What i want to know is where server.xml configurations should go ( I am trying to create a resource pointing to a JDBC connected RDBMS ) as i have tried to create an intentional error in the server.xml file which is in the tomcat distribution but the server does not error when i run it. I read in the runtime logs in the JBuilder window and saw that there was a server8080.xml file used for config (in the actual project directory). I attempted to create an error in that file but found that it was overwritten when the server was started.

Can anyone help??
thanks    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact