Object Sharing Across Contexts
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   phang_cass
Posted On:   Thursday, April 1, 2004 11:10 PM

Object Sharing Across Contexts I am developing few (4) applets for a card. These applets having some common functionalities. I would like to seek for the advise on saving the Eeprom's space. Below are the option that currently I working on: 1. Applying the object sharing across contexts. An applet will be built with implements Shareable Interface to contain the common functionalities (of client applet). This applet will act like a server applet with AID. The others (client) applet which required these common functionalities will interact with this server applet. In this case, 1 server applet and 4 client applets will be built. 2. Create a separate package to contain th   More>>

Object Sharing Across Contexts

I am developing few (4) applets for a card. These applets having some common functionalities. I would like to seek for the advise on saving the Eeprom's space. Below are the option that currently I working on:

1. Applying the object sharing across contexts. An applet will be built with implements Shareable Interface to contain the common functionalities (of client applet). This applet will act like a server applet with AID. The others (client) applet which required these common functionalities will interact with this server applet. In this case, 1 server applet and 4 client applets will be built.

2. Create a separate package to contain the common functioanlities. Import this package to client Applet. The client applet will create the server object by calling "new server". In this case, a server package and 4 client applets will be built.

Please advise on the above option. Which is the better way? Which will save more Eeprom space?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact